The following policy on cookies is prepared by Letizia Field to describe the types of cookies used on the Site and on the platform and to describe the reasons and the conditions of use of the same. It is not possible to consult the Web site or buy the experience or services without sending your device some cookies.
Continuing the navigation, therefore, the user authorizes Campo Letizia to use some of their cookies. However you can turn off and avoid the use of specific types of cookies by configuring your browser settings, as described in paragraph 3) of this section.
What are cookies?
Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storage of specific information about users accessing the server of Campo Letizia. Specifically, then, are strings of text sent from the server to the small size of Campo Letizia in a web client (usually a browser) and then sent back by the client to the server (without change) every time the user accesses the same portion of the same web domain. A cookie is a small file that then requires the user’s permission to be stored on the hard disk of your computer. Once provided consent, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic user, allowing you to know when you visit a particular website. In this way, the web application can tailor its operations to the needs and / or tastes of the user, gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Types of cookies, Nature and Purpose of data collected
Field Letizia uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies technicians are cookies necessary to operate the Site and to the services offered to the customer.
- Cookies SO-CALLED “Analytics” that fall under the category of macro cookie technicians, are used by Campo Letizia to statistically analyze accesses and / or visits to the site and installed exclusively for statistical purposes and / or collect information in aggregate form.
- Session cookies are cookies technicians sent by the server to the user’s terminal Field Letizia and occasionally from third party sites to track use of the Site as part of a particular session. These cookies are usually stored on the user’s browser for the duration of the session. Expire when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies are cookies constants that continue to operate even after the browser is closed. This allows easier access to the Site and quick.
- Cookie feature allows the site to remember the choices made by the user (user name, language, region) thus providing enhanced features and more personalized.
- Cookies performance that collect and analyze information on the use of the site by visitors (page views, number of visits, time spent on the website, etc.) To provide you a better browsing experience. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information. All data collected by these cookies are aggregated and, accordingly, anonymous and are used only to improve the functioning of the site.
- Cookie targeting / advertising cookies are installed in order to create a profile of the user who visits the site based on its behavior during navigation. They can also be used by other companies, affiliates of Campo Letizia, to allow the user to view the sites of the latter, banner ads, the latest services related views of Campo Letizia. As the user navigates within the Site, these cookies are also used to show the services that may be of interest and / or services similar to those which already looked earlier based on browsing history. The use of such cookies do not normally involve the processing of personal data, but can allow the connection to your computer or other devices and track the data stored: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing the site in order to provide targeted advertising.
- First Party Cookies are cookies installed directly from Campo Letizia your device in order to operate the site efficiently and track patterns of behavior of visitors to the site.
- Third Party Cookies are cookies installed by third-party companies affiliated Campo Letizia on the Site. Thus Campo can accommodate in your browser ads, ads, such as banner ads to other companies, who in turn install cookies. They may only be used to store data that the user has entered, in some circumstances, within one or more websites.
The article 7 of the Privacy Code also gives users of the internet sites of Campo Letizia the ability to exercise certain rights, including those to obtain from Campo Letizia confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them and the their availability in intelligible form; to know the origin of the data, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration of data; to oppose the treatment, for legitimate reasons, or oppose, any time, the treatments for the marketing and commercial information.
In order to enforce these rights, you may be contacted directly at Campo Letizia at the above address.
The personal information provided by users who request the sending of information or who register to receive newsletters are used only to perform the service or assistance requested. Letizia field in this case may, with the consent of, use the email address provided by users during registration to send periodic newsletter that contains information on the services offered and on the main news on its areas of activity.
The user has the possibility to opt-in to receive news and one of these websites either during registration, or subsequently, responding to emails received by clicking on the indication of “unsubscribe”.
Change of these terms
Questions, complaints and suggestions < h2>